You May Also Like

About the Author: Crypto Prices

29 Comments

    1. TECHNOKING = MUCH WOW = DIAMOND HANDS = I LOVE CARBS = BILLIONAIRE = PROPHECY = GOLD BACKED QFS = RIPPLE FX = BUY XRP. 106 gematria😉

    1. @Joel Hagen there’s nothing wrong with the economy, unemployment rate is All Time low and major companies are beating on their profit estimates. It’s just rich men trying to control the narrative to get people to sell.

  1. Just DCA folks… ETH, BTC, amd pick another 2 projects that you believe in and have researched… and DCA every week for 1yr

  2. you make a million videos a day every 5 minutes and every one of them say the opposite of eachother if people were to buy and sell based on your videos we would be broke within 24 hours and thats a fact i can back it up anytime you want. love from italy

  3. Bottom will be around November/December. What ever the price is at that time will be the bottom. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be DCA’n now.

  4. Not concerned. 10k, 13k, 17k etc is all the same for people who DCA and hodl. I won’t be slowing my weekly DCA until it gets up to half of old all time highs.

  5. Hey dude – love your channel btw. I have seen crypto university guy saying 10 charts proving bottom is already in. Sp500 dropped lots end of week but crypto didn’t drop half as much which is encouraging (maybe crypto bears are exhausted and remember crypto is 71% aligned to stock market – so maybe from here on out we are working on the other 29%) I appreciate this bear market is different with different forces. Market likes to prove us all wrong so what you think from here it could prove us all wrong. Majority are bears across all exchanges going short. What evidence are you basing your thoughts that the bottom ‘is not’ in? Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *